12 Strings and Other Things

február 10, 2007

Our House; I'm Bummed So I Guess I'll Just Blog About It

Of all the places where your sensory memory has root, how many are still around? My most visceral, formulative, expansive experiences and memories are here:



I would like to give an overwhelming thanks to the gods of modernization and westernization, who continue to take such inadequitely simple pleasures and succesfully turn them into:




Well done indeed.

I'm going to miss the smells, the sounds, the lingering air of a decade of summers. I can't help but feel like I've lost something vital, and without proper reason. So without further ado, I give you a series of photos; these are some of my favorite places in the world (click on a picture to enlarge it). Some still look like this, others don't. I don't feel like going into egregious detail about what's what and where and why etc, but if you want to know just leave a comment and i'll update or whatnot.



Címkék: , ,